Sunday, March 25, 2012

Guest Post from graciously@home

Actually, it is a guest post from myself... at my other blog graciously@home. I thought it would be important to share this here because it is a fresh emotional outpouring the day I received my diagnosis.


And please be sure to follow some of the other links listed at the bottom of that blog post... they feature some of my earlier thoughts before receiving my diagnosis. It is eerie to know that I suspected Scleroderma all along.


And for my background in neuro-inflammation concerning my son, please be sure to navigate through some of the labels located in the left margin of graciously@home. It is a fascinating journey, one that continues to unfold. The human body is a unique and remarkable work of a loving and adventurous God.

No comments:

Post a Comment