Friday, March 23, 2012

Introduction

Thank you for finding your way to my blog. This is my very first posting here at "I Make Scleroderma Look Good!" If you are reading this, you, or someone you love, may have also been diagnosed with Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma). And I would like you to know that you are not alone. I am here for you. To chat with, or to pray with... please be sure to keep in touch. I would love to correspond with you.

My name is Shannon, and I am a 30 year old wife and mother. My husband is Jeremy, my stepdaughter is Megan, and my two boys are David and Daniel. We also have a hound named Harley. I am a born again Christian, and I love the Lord deeply. I hope you will see my heart for Him throughout my posts, as I hope to also share His heart for you.

What is Systemic Sclerosis?

I look forward to describing it in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment